Skip to main content

Waste

Pretty hard to concentrate to my feelings and needs when there are people I know around me. Actually it is hard to concentrate even on something else either. My attention goes to please people or behave myself as I programmed myself to behave. As I got used to and trained myself to behave with other people.

I waste my energy for keeping that habit to behave with people. This habit consists of my experiences and ways to survive from them. However my present behavior is mostly the mask of those habits. It takes huge amount of energy to carry this mask when there are people around. I feel week and dissatisfied. And others do notice it. My dissatisfaction I can not hide.

It feels like if someone would suddenly find out that I am hiding something. This somtheing is me under those roles. The distraction from behaving naturally could damage my mask and there is a crash as a risk. This crash is a mix of anger, disappointment and self-punishment.

However, here is a way to minimise that waste. The waste of energy. And I would rather do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Under pressure

It is process. It will never be done. It is about balance, harmony and present moment. Life. I am under pressure again. I can feel with all my muscles this bothering feeling, when my mind is occuped with worrying thoughts. I am under self-pressure. I am under pressure of myself. Anything would help me right now but not staying in this silence with myself. I can not take it - to stay with myself and these thoughts in this silence. It would take so much strenght from me to confront my fears and myself. I would rather run away as I normally do. I would shut up myself with music, with movies. I would get myself lost in the streets or coffee places. I would stay in the kitchen putting constantly food into my mouth or drink beer. Anything, what would distract me from myself. That is why day by day waking up surrounded by trees, singing birds and lake in this endless silence starts to feel too much for me. That is why I am filling myself with food, becouse there is nothing else avai

Anything can be everything

I train myself to get out from my own cage I built and got locked up. All these limits I created are inside my mind. I stop for a while to have a proper look at this what I have done to myself. There is no gain, there is no hurry, there is no destination. There is no past and no future. I want to be free from those limits right now. I feel stocked and tied up with them, I feel under their control. I want to be free from them. All the limits are in my mind. Right now I make things work the way I want them to work for me. I behave the way I am with all my reactions, emotions and needs. It is beautiful and inspiring to watch something what works in harmony and natural way, what is not under the pressure of limits. Free, opened, light, sensual, intuitive.